As AR Accountant you are responsible for processing AR accounting data, input of bank statements, credit reviews, credit controlling processes, control of cashflow and credit reporting.
- You contact customers regarding overdue invoices, payment differences or invoice/price differences.
- You ensure the self-billing process per customer is done in accordance with the legislation of self-billing directives in specific countries.
- You review and verify bank statements for both local & foreign bank accounts in different currencies. You process bank statements in SAP and allocate payments to individual customers and invoices.
- You perform credit limit analysis and ensure the proper attributed limits per customer/group. You are responsible for the monthly credit report, yearly preparation of the credit decision forms, and the yearly AR write off report.
- You are responsible for daily cash flow management from an AR side: request via Isabel daily report of the bank accounts, provide an overview per bank, list all cash flows and movements.
- You work closely together with the Finance team and are back-up to the AP Accountant.
- You are the first contact by financial audits for AR and bank related issues.
- You act as an ambassador for the Arteco values, Code of Conduct and policies.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent by experience. You have a first experience in an AR or general accounting role.
- You are proactive and have a can-do attitude.
- You are well organized, accurate and able to respect strict deadlines.
- You have good communication skills, written and verbally, in English and Dutch.
- You combine good Excel skills with an analytical mindset.
We offer you a challenging role in a growing and financially sound company. You will be working in an international environment with high quality and safety standards. You will join a team that strives for results and which values independent thinking and teamwork.
At Arteco, we believe people are key to our success, and we support them by giving opportunities for personal development and growth.
We offer a competitive salary package, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, a large vacation entitlement, the possibility to work from home 3 days per week…
Let’s discuss! Apply now by sending your resume with cover letter in English to career[at]arteco-coolants.com
We are really looking forward to meeting you.