Reporting to Arteco’s Finance & IT Manager, you assemble the tactical and strategic business plan. You report the status of the financial plan versus actuals on a monthly basis and perform internal controlling. You act as the Compliance Coordinator and Data Privacy Officer (DPO) for Arteco. You partner with the business to analyse and follow up on the financials of various projects.
- Management and Sales reporting:
You collect and analyze accounting and sales information to issue autonomously various monthly management reports (Scoreboard). You coordinate reporting and sharing of financial information between our shareholders, providing detailed information on budget and results. You issue periodical reports for Sales, Customer Service and Management, perform profitability analyses, issue and analyze Affiliates & Branches reports and deliver other ad hoc reports.
- Strategic Plan and Business Plan preparation:
You coordinate the sales budget exercise. You collect the necessary information for and develop a business plan as well as a 10-year financial plan for the business in close collaboration with the GL Accountant. You lead Long Term Plan exercises. You partner with the business, analyzing and following up on the financials of various projects.
- You deliver a quarterly and annual forecast for the Sales team from preparing the templates, collecting the date to making analyses of the outcome.
- Compliance coordinator: you set up the overall compliance structure for Arteco and its affiliates, coordinate compliance trainings and communication. You further build a Compliance culture and ensure that all Arteco employees act in line with the Arteco compliance standards.
- Internal Controller: you execute internal controls to verify compliance within all Arteco departments: delegation of authority (DOA) usage, Information Risk Management of the Arteco network and SAP security, anti-corruption, anti-fraud, segregation of duties, …
- Data Privacy Officer (DPO): you perform checks on the use and protection of sensitive data in line with the GDPR regulation. You act as a first contact in case of internal of external data privacy breaches. You report these to the management and to external regulatory parties.
- You follow and cultivate Arteco’s health, safety and environment guidelines.
You combine a Bachelor degree in Finance & Accounting or higher with a solid working experience in a finance, controlling (or accounting) environment.
You have good knowledge of economic legislation and experience and/or a strong interest in the domain of Compliance.
Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel - have very little secrets for you. SAP knowledge is an important asset.
Required language skills: Dutch native, English fluent. French is a plus.
You can work autonomously, but you are also a true team player and a strong communicator. Confidentiality and integrity are vital in this position.
We offer you a challenging role in a growing and financially sound company. You will be working in an international environment with high quality and safety standards. You will join a dynamic team who values independent thinking and teamwork.
At Arteco, we believe people are key to our success, and we support them by giving opportunities for personal development and growth. We offer a competitive salary package, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, a large vacation entitlement, the possibility to work from home 1 day per week…
Let’s discuss! Apply now by sending your resume with cover letter in English to our recruitment partner Taking Turns.
We are really looking forward to meeting you