As Application Development Chemist, you manage the product development and implementation. You are responsible for the product development in relation to coolants, heat transfer fluids and hot-test or running-in fluids. You will also have customer and supplier contacts in support of the product range and upcoming product introductions.
In close collaboration with the Product Stewardship Coordinator, you will follow up and support the Development team on product regulatory topics.
- You run product developments projects to advance the technology of coolants for our worldwide customers. You plan the projects as defined in the business plan, carry out experiments, prepare and communicate detailed analyses.
- You coordinate and communicate development programs to selected customers.
- You develop long-term technical relationships with industry driver partners.
- You acquire and expand knowledge in the field of coolant technology through contacts with peers, other industry suppliers, customers, ….
- You support analyzing regulatory initiatives which may impact Arteco’s product portfolio.
- You collaborate with the Product Stewardship Coordinator to ensure proper product registration (ECHA), classification and labelling.
- You prepare formulation disclosures upon request, in line with Arteco’s policy, and with the support of Arteco’s selected partner.
- You support in communication on regular updates to diverse internal stakeholders on legal requirements such as REACH, GHS, SDS and tox-related questions, labelling & packaging, registration.
You use your acquired skills to provide guidance and coaching to lab technicians and other colleagues. At a later stage, you give presentations and provide trainings.
You act as an ambassador for the Arteco values, Code of Conduct and policies.
- You hold a master’s degree in Chemistry or Industrial Sciences, option Chemistry. You preferably have a first experience and an affinity for engineering topics.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken). Knowledge of other languages and presentation skills are assets for customer contacts.
- Collaborating with other development team members, our sales teams and industry partners is your second nature.
- You have strong and in depth scientific knowledge and good technical insights.
- Your creative and analytical skills will lead to success in this position.
We offer you a challenging role in a growing and financially sound company. You will be working in an international environment with high quality and safety standards. You will join a team that strives for results and which values independent thinking and teamwork.
At Arteco, we believe people are key to our success, and we support them by giving opportunities for personal development and growth.
We offer a competitive salary package, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, a large vacation entitlement, the possibility to work from home 3 days per week…
Let’s discuss! Apply now by sending your resume with cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are really looking forward to meeting you.