We are looking for a consultant Regulatory Affairs.
- You review the current Product Stewardship processes and advise on improvements based upon a thorough analysis;
- Based upon recurring customer questions, you build a knowledge database of on-the-shelf FAQ answers regarding Product Stewardship & Chemical Regulations (SVHC, REACH, UFI, PCN, …);
- You coordinate product declaration to customers or governmental institutes;
- You gather information from suppliers regarding global regulatory compliance;
- You coordinate updating Safety Data Sheets.
- You review label-changes, manage SAP-changes and obtain correct sample prints from the printing agency;
- You implement UFI-codes on labels & safety data sheets;
- You work closely with internal customers within the Technology department, Product Developers, Product Management and Operations, providing the right documentation in time and ensuring proper archiving.
- This assignment requires a detailed understanding of the EU Chemical Regulatory Landscape: REACH regulation requirements and processes; Substance Notification, Product Registration, Classification, and Labeling;
- Good knowledge of global regulatory landscape, mainly focused on Europe (EU-REACH, CLP, SDS, …). Knowledge of regulations in Asia-Pacific & Middle-East is considered a plus (KKDIK, K-REACH, global chemical inventories, … );
- Bachelor/Master degree with minimum experience of 5 years;
- You consistently look at the big picture, while keeping an eye for detail;
- Highly accurate and strongly skilled in Excel.
Freelance temporary assignment for 6 months; starting asap.
Please contact us by mail.