As Customer Service Assistant, you are responsible for a portfolio of customers located in Europe, Africa, Asia and Middle East. You handle the entire order-to-cash process in a SAP environment.
- After receiving orders by email or through (web)EDI, you take care of timely and accurate order entry. You coordinate the logistics between the customer, the transport company and the production plant, taking into account availability and loading possibilities. Following up on credit release and providing the appropriate (export) documentation also belong to your responsibilities. You execute deliveries with correct pricing and ensure timely invoicing.
- In this role, you are a star in providing excellent service to our customers. You act as the single point of contact for customers regarding orders, logistics and documentation. You create and process credits, debits and returns where needed. You solve any order related challenge with a smile, always keeping the customer informed. You build trust and a strong connection with customers in order to obtain an in-depth knowledge of their organization, their products, order handling and logistic requirements or restrictions.
You play an active and spontaneous role in the back-up system of the Customer Service team, ensuring an optimal workload distribution within the team.
In line with our company culture, you continuously look for opportunities to improve your performance by creating a collaborative working environment, using office technology wisely, manage your time efficiently and identifying possibilities to avoid problems or time wasters...
- You obtained a bachelor degree in applied language studies/Logistics management/Office management or have a comparable thinking level. You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, French & English. Knowledge of Russian, Chinese or any other European language is an asset.
- You are known as a strong team player and a customer service champion with excellent understanding of customer needs and ability to apply that knowledge.
- You are a true problem solver who has the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people in different countries.
- You have accurate and strong administrative skills and have good working knowledge of SAP R3 and MS Office suite.
We offer you a challenging role in a growing and financially sound company. You will be working in an international environment with high quality and safety standards. You will join a dynamic team which values independent thinking and teamwork.
At Arteco, we believe people are key to our success, and we support them by giving opportunities for personal development and growth. We offer a competitive salary package, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, a large vacation entitlement, the option to work from home part of your working time…
Please send your resume and motivational letter to career @ arteco-coolants.com.
We are really looking forward to meeting you.