We are looking for a freelancer Regulatory Support.
In support of Product Stewardship:
- Build structure from ad-hoc questions reg. Product Stewardship & Chemical Regulations to a database of FAQ’s on-the-shelf (SVHC, REACH, UFI, PCC, …)
- Coordinate product declaration to customers or governmental institutes
- Gather information from suppliers regarding global regulatory compliance
- Coordinate updating Safety Data Sheets
In support of Product Management:
- Review label-changes, manage SAP-changes and obtain correct sample prints from the printing agency
- Implementation of UFI-codes on labels & safety data sheets.
- Work closely with internal customers within the Technology department, Product Developers, Product Management and Operations, providing the right documentation in time and ensuring proper archiving.
- Detailed understanding of the EU Chemical Regulatory Landscape: REACH regulation requirements and processes; Substance Notification, Product Registration, Classification, and Labeling.
- Good knowledge of global regulatory landscape, mainly focused on Asia-Pacific & Middle-East: K-REACH, global chemical inventories, …
- Bachelor/Master degree with minimum experience of 5 years
- You consistently look at the big picture, while keeping an eye for detail
- Highly accurate and strongly skilled in Excel
Temporary assignment until end of 2019; starting asap.
Please contact Veerle Peeters via e-mail.