As Instrumentation Specialist, you are responsible for the efficient running of our equipment landscape. You will design, build, repair and maintain a wide range of R&D test equipment. In close collaboration with the R&D and lab team, you will ensure test rigs can be build and put in operation.
- You plan, design and build new coolant performance tests with the input from the responsible technology application or R&D colleague.
- You provide engineering solutions to mechanical, electrical and software problems related to the available test equipment.
- You ensure that existing performance test and instrumentation is kept operational and up to date.
- You provide guidance and training to the R&D team and lab technicians for the operation and maintenance of the performance tests.
- You ensure a safe design of the test and instrumentation. You make risk assessments, work closely together with the prevention advisor in respect of machine safety. You liaise with certification bodies to ensure all equipment can be operated safely.
- You keep track of new developments and technologies in the area of test control and instrumentation.
- You work closely together with the R&D team, lab technicians and will also partner with external contractors, testing labs and selected customers.
- You act as an ambassador for the Arteco values, Code of Conduct and policies
- You hold a bachelor or master’s degree in (Electro)mechanics. You have several years of experience in a similar role.
- You combine your technical knowledge with a hands-on mentality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are key for this position.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English.
- You have a strong technical and software programming ability.
- Knowledge of Honeywell HC900 Control station, AutoCAD and PLC’s is a plus.
We offer you a challenging role in a growing and financially sound company. You will be working in an international environment with high quality and safety standards. You will join a team that strives for results and which values independent thinking and teamwork.
At Arteco, we believe people are key to our success, and we support them by giving opportunities for personal development and growth.
We offer a competitive salary package, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, a large vacation entitlement, the possibility to work from home 3 days per week…
Let’s discuss! Apply now by sending your resume with cover letter in English to career[at]arteco-coolants.com
We are really looking forward to meeting you.