As Lab Technician, you execute the needed lab test work. You are reporting directly to the Lab Manager. You are part of the Technology team of Arteco.
- You operate laboratory tests for coolant product development, manufacturing, marketing or sales support;
- Plan and carry out performance, chemical or physical tests on samples, timely and in accordance with procedures, quality and safety standards;
- Report the status and progress of the test work on request to the supervisor involved and notify unusual occurrences observed in testing;
- Maintain the laboratory equipment in good operating condition and assist in setting up new test equipment;
- Use computerized sample logging and result reporting;
- You provide guidance to Laboratory Assistants and jr. Lab Technicians;
- Together with other lab technicians you will become superuser for certain laboratory equipment;
- You plan and initiate short Technical/ fields support projects (e.g. vessel follow-up) - Under supervision of the assigned developer;
- You plan and carry out tasks assigned by the assigned developer. Be a team player in planning, carrying out and reporting of laboratory task;
- You use the established quality procedures and ensure all test activities are performed in a safe way conformable with the safety regulations and practices;
- You provide adequate communication by preparing periodic technical reports, status and research reports as necessary. Keep others in related projects informed on important results;
- You promote and maintain the Company's values.
The ideal candidate is able to carry out standard and non-standard tests without continued supervision. He/She will report any anomaly in his test work to his immediate supervisor and may contribute to improvements in testing techniques or analytical methods.
He/she should develop skills and knowledge in the field of engine coolants to ensure that analyses and tests are performed correctly.
- You have a bachelor degree in chemistry or equivalent through experience;
- You have 3-5 years of similar experience;
- You are capable of delivering reliable, precise and accurate tests;
- You are capable of working independently and in a team;
- You have a working knowledge of English;
- You are fluent with used computer software;
- Your behaviour and personal values are in line with the values of Arteco.
We offer you a stimulating job in a growing and financially sound company. You will be working in an international dynamic environment with high quality and safety standards. You will join a team that strives for results and which values independent thinking and teamwork.
At Arteco, we believe people are key to our success, and we support them by giving opportunities for personal development and growth. We offer a competitive salary package (baremic salary), group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, a large vacation entitlement…
Send us your resume and motivational letter.
We are really looking forward to meeting you!