As OEM Support Engineer, you are the main contact between external customers, R&D partners and the R&D department. From this role, you give input on future product needs and industry challenges responsible for coolant development trends.
- You develop long-term technical relationships with industry driver OEMs by following up on their product and technical issues or questions, handling product line support and providing trainings. You secure and manage required approvals/licenses on existing formulations and formulation changes and arrange for the necessary laboratory or field-testing to obtain these approvals in a timely fashion.
- You provide technical support and training to your colleagues from Sales and Marketing.
- You participate in strategy development, knowledge sharing and cross-departmental communication.
- You coordinate laboratory activities related to technical and field support by planning and initiating the projects, coordinating lab testing, reviewing and reporting to the internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing) on project status and documenting finalized projects.
- You develop long-term technical relationships with industry Tier 1 suppliers.
- You act as an ambassador for the Arteco values, Code of Conduct and policies.
You hold a master or a PhD degree in Chemistry or have a bachelor degree with 10 years of experience in coolant development or related fields.
Ideally, you are a native speaker in French or have excellent knowledge. English is equally important. Any other languages are a plus.
We are looking for a strong communicator with good presentation skills for OEM and customer contacts.
Sound technical ability and in depth scientific knowledge are important assets, as well as creative and analytical skills.
Positive and constructive collaboration will lead to success in this position.
We offer you a challenging role in a growing and financially sound company. You will be working in an international environment with high quality and safety standards. You will join a dynamic team who values independent thinking and teamwork.
At Arteco, we believe people are key to our success, and we support them by giving opportunities for personal development and growth. We offer a competitive salary package, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, a large vacation entitlement, the possibility to work from home 1 day per week…
Does this sound good to you?
Let’s discuss! Apply now by sending your resume with cover letter in English to us.
We are really looking forward to meeting you.