As Product Management Coordinator, you will be at the heart of the organization, coordinating projects related to the strategic product roadmap. This includes managing new product introductions, changes to formulations or packaging, and overseeing the product life cycle management. You will work closely with your team members, cross-functional teams and key customers to ensure successful project execution.
- You act as the project manager for requested or required product introductions and changes. This involves collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify the impact of product introductions/changes, coordinating modifications, following up with internal and external stakeholders, entering accurate bill of materials (BOM) in the system, and serving as a liaison with the production plant in Schoten. For this process, you will utilize the APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) method, ensuring compliance with IATF standards and adherence to Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
- You identify the impact of product introductions and changes from strategic, economic and technical feasibility perspective. You calculate the cost of new products or changes and provide input for taking the right business decisions.
- You coordinate and organize regular project meetings with all stakeholders (Production, Sales, Operations, Technology, …) to follow-up on status, anticipate possible issues, review project variations, and administer changes.
- You build and maintain the Arteco product roadmap, adjusting it based on market changes and product strategy reviews. In close collaboration with your team lead, Business and Technology, you define Product Development priorities to ensure future and long-term growth of Arteco.
- You handle all administrative tasks required to launch new or adjusted products, including creating new articles in SAP with accurate specifics.
- You manage the EPC-costing process for the European part of the business. You Execute and distribute the monthly distribution of EPC product costing runs to the Sales team.
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree, with a background in chemistry being a plus.
- Project management skills are key for this position as well as experience in the interaction with a production plant.
- You have working experience with SAP (PRD/MM) and good knowledge of Excel (functions & formulations, pivot-tables).
- Customer centricity, ownership, accuracy and an analytical & critical mind are important to be successful in this role.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English (spoken and written).
- You are based in Belgium. Your work location will be in our headquarters in Ghent.
We offer you a challenging role in a growing and financially sound company. You will be working in an international environment with high quality and safety standards. You will join a positive and driven team where independent thinking and teamwork is highly valued.
At Arteco, we firmly believe that our people are key to our success. We are committed to supporting their personal development and growth by providing various opportunities. In addition, we offer a competitive salary package, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, and a generous vacation entitlement. We also provide the possibility to work from home on a regular basis.
To apply, please send your resume and motivational letter to career[at]arteco-coolants.com.
We are genuinely excited and eagerly await the opportunity to meet you.