As the Product Management Coordinator you are the heart of the organization! You coordinate projects directly related to Arteco’s strategic product roadmap from beginning to end. This involves as well new product developments as also changes to current formulations or packaging for our customer’s private label business.
Together with your 3 team-members and the Product & Marketing Manager you work in crossfunctional project-teams with your key customers both internal ones (sales, R&D, technical support, purchasing , supply-chain, production, quality …. ) as external customers (OEM marketing or product management, design agencies, regulatory support …) until successful completion.
You take care of project coordination in line with good project management principles. Together with your team members, you identify the impact of product introductions/modifications from a strategic, economical and technical feasibility point of view. You define scope and milestones and monitor progress. You arrange regular project meetings, resolve any issues, review project variations and administer changes. Obviously, your well-timed communication in this is key.
You use your knowledge and expertise to ensure the right content and layout on labels in line with legal requirements and customer marketing guidelines, and obtain the customer’s agreement.
You calculate the cost of new products or impact of changes, and provide the necessary input for taking the right business decisions.
You create and maintain products and product-package combinations in the necessary systems (SAP, formulation atabase, specifications, safety data sheets… ).
You support the sales-team with valuable tools that contribute to a successful business and/or product launch.
Your background & experience :
- You have a (professional or academic) Master degree in Chemistry.After all, engine coolants are all about chemistry!
- You have at least 3-5 years of working experience in which you have demonstrated your excellent project management skills, and your ability to generate buy-in and alignment.
- You are knowledgeable about the EU Chemical Regulatory landscape : REACh, Classification and Labeling, Safety Data Sheets.Basic knowledge is a must; In-depth knowledge is extra asset.
- Your way of working :
- You are able to manage diverse projects of global activities simultaneously : you keep the helicopter overview without losing sight of relevant details.
- You have a positive mindset and get things done pro-actively.You are analytical and accurate, while remaining service oriented and result-focused.
- You are a strong communicator : you bring the right message at the right moment.
You are looking for a challenging job with loads of variation.You embrace the diversity of product management that reaches out to all aspects of the business.You are technical at heart, but with a commercial feeling.
We offer you a stimulating job in a growing and financially sound company. You will be working in an international dynamic environment with high quality and safety standards. You will join a team that strives for results and which values independent thinking and teamwork.
At Arteco, we believe people are key to our success, and we support them by giving opportunities for personal development and growth. We offer a competitive salary package, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, a large vacation entitlement…
Let’s discuss! Apply now by sending your resume with cover letter to us.
We are really looking forward to meeting you.