As Product Management Representative, you will join the Product Management team, handling the regional execution planning of the product life cycle management (PLCM) changes related specifically to our packed finished products. You coordinate these changes in line with good project management principles.
- You act as the project manager for requested or required product introductions and/or changes, specifically for our packed goods: You work collaboratively to identify impact of product introductions/changes and coordinate the introductions/ modifications that need to be made, follow up with internal and external partners (e.g. design agencies), enter the bill of materials (BOM) in the system and act as a liaison with the production plant in Schoten. For this process, you use the APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) method and ensure IATF standards are followed and Safety Data Sheets (SDS) are respected.
- You coordinate and organize regular project meetings with all stakeholders (Production, Sales, Operations, Technology, …) to follow-up on actual status and/or anticipate possible issues.
- You take care of the creation of any new article in SAP ensuring all related specifics are entered accurately.
- You handle all administrative tasks needed to get new or adjusted products in the market.
- You understand GHS/CLP requirements and the impact on label content. You integrate these legal requirements into new label designs.
- You are responsible for label specifications: you ensure agreement with pack component suppliers on technical specs and design, and contact design & printer company on label-layout & content.
- You obtain agreement with customers on label design & content.
- You follow up on questions from the Area Sales Managers or from your colleagues of the production plant and ensure feedback is given in due course.
- Reporting: you run regular and ad hoc reports by running queries in SAP and exporting the data to an Excel report
- You provide administrative support to Product Stewardship: e.g. creating checklists, structuring information, maintaining databases…
- You hold a bachelor degree. A background in chemistry is a plus.
- Project management skills are key for this position as well as experience in the interaction with a production plant.
- You have working experience with SAP (PRD/MM) and very good knowledge of Excel (functions & formulations, pivot-tables)
- Knowledge and understanding of the legislation GHS/CLP
- Customer centricity, ownership, accuracy and an analytical & critical mind are important to be successful in this role.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English (spoken and written).
- You are based in Belgium. Your work location will be in our headquarters in Sint-Denijs-Westrem.
We offer you a challenging role in a growing and financially sound company. You will be working in an international environment with high quality and safety standards. You will join a dynamic team who values independent thinking and teamwork.
At Arteco, we believe people are key to our success, and we support them by giving opportunities for personal development and growth. We offer a competitive salary package, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, a large vacation entitlement, the possibility to work from home on a regular basis…
Please send your resume and motivational letter to career @ arteco-coolants.com.
We are really looking forward to meeting you.