Reporting directly to Arteco’s General Manager, you play a central role in the Arteco organization at the interface between Sales, Technology, Production, Operations, etc. You lead the Product Life Cycle process and supervise marketing initiatives.
- You drive the vision and strategy for the Arteco product portfolio.
- You manage the introduction of new products and the Product Change Process via the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) for all regions where we do business (Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific & Middle East). You lead projects mainly for OEM new product introductions and product changes, working in close collaboration with your colleagues of R&D, Production, Operations, Sales, … Product changes are both initiated by a proactive vision on improving quality and/or market share, or can also stem from customer feedback.
- You carry responsibility for Arteco’s Product Life Cycle Management. You build the Arteco product roadmap for the future, applying your knowledge of the company’s products and service capabilities and the competitive environment to identify new growth areas, new technology and emerging product or service opportunities.
- You ensure Arteco complies with all regional legislative requirements: Safety Data Sheets, labeling, country-specific registrations, REACH, etc.
- You establish and maintain strong working relationships with the Sales team, you provide regular product cost updates and act as an expert related to product-specific questions. Where appropriate you visit customers, engaging with them as a trusted partner.
- Together with the Marketing Manager, you develop and implement the Arteco marketing & communication plan in all regions.
- You act as a leader for the Product Management & Marketing team, providing your team members (4p) with support, coaching and development opportunities. On an ongoing basis, you identify and roll out team process improvements, taking into account the feedback from internal and external stakeholders.
- As a member of the Management team, you deliver visibility and transparency for your department and its activities.
You have an educational background in chemistry (Master degree, preferably in engineering) with at least 5 years of experience in product management, R&D, marketing or project management. You are familiar with the main chemical legislations such as GHS/CLP and REACH. You have held a managerial role in the past.
You consistently look at the big picture, while keeping an eye for detail. Your analytical skills, pro-active thinking and result-oriented attitude makes you achieve your goals. Besides your strong commercial drive, you have excellent interpersonal skills and networking capabilities and you are a strong communicator in both Dutch and English.
We offer you a challenging role in a growing and financially sound company. You will be working in an international environment with high quality and safety standards. You will join a dynamic team who values independent thinking and teamwork.
At Arteco, we believe people are key to our success, and we support them by giving opportunities for personal development and growth. We offer a competitive salary package, including company car, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, …
Let’s discuss! Apply now by sending us your resume with cover letter in English.
We are really looking forward to meeting you.