For our location in Ghent we are currently looking for a Product & Marketing Manager, reporting directly to Arteco’s General Manager.
In this role you play a central role in the Arteco organization at the interface between Sales, Technology, Production, Operations, etc. You lead the Product Life Cycle process and supervise marketing initiatives.
- You manage the Arteco Product introduction and Product Change process via the APQP-system (Advanced Product Quality Planning) for all regions (Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific & Middle East). You lead your projects mainly for OEM new product introductions and product changes, working in tandem with colleagues of R&D, Production, Operations, Sales, …
- You have the responsibility for Arteco’s Product Life Cycle Management, and build the Arteco product roadmap for the future, following market changes and strategy reviews;
- You assure Arteco complies with all regional legislative requirements (i.e. Safety Data Sheets, labeling, country-specific registrations, … )
- You support the sales team, provide regular product cost updates and act as an expert related to product-specific questions.
- Together with the Marketing Manager, you establish and implement the Marketing & Communication Plan in all regions;
- You lead, support and coach the Product Management & Marketing team of 4 people
You have a chemical background (ideally Engineering Degree) with min. 5 years of experience in product management, R&D, marketing or project management. You are familiar with the main chemical legislations such as GHS/CLP and REACH.
You consistently look at the big picture, while keeping an eye for detail. Your analytical skills, pro-active thinking and result-oriented attitude makes you achieve your goals. Next to your strong commercial drive, you have excellent interpersonal skills and network capabilities, and you are a strong communicator both in Dutch and English
You will come aboard in a growing and financially sound company and will be working in an international environment with high quality and safety standards. You will join a dynamic team who values independent thinking and team work. At Arteco, we believe people are key to our success, and we support them by assuring opportunities for personal development and growth. We offer a competitive salary package, including company car, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, …
Let’s discuss and apply now. Please, send us your resume with cover letter in English.
We are really looking forward to meet you.