As Purchasing Assistant, you are responsible for procurement of goods and services within the assigned purchasing segment (packaging materials) and act as back-up for other segments (raw materials). You will report to the procurement manager.
- On a daily basis, you process orders for packaging materials. You follow-up on the purchases and the deliveries, in close contact with the production plant in Schoten. Whenever there is a hick-up in the process, you remain focused on finding a solution.
- You manage the full administrative cycle linked to purchasing accurately and timely:
- Maintain pricing information database
- Obtain quality/safety/environment certificates of suppliers
- Follow up on approvals of new suppliers
- Review invoices
- Take care of the planning administration of the deliveries.
- You establish strong partnerships to improve supplier performance: you follow-up on non-conformities and ensure Supplier Performance Evaluation reports are set up and distributed timely.
- Throughout the purchasing process, you watch over the continuous application of a uniform way of working. You implement time savers and look for improvement opportunities. You also keep your colleagues and internal stakeholders informed about projects and achieved results.
- You perform the required actions to keep or obtain Arteco's goals regarding performance & certification in HSEQ-SD at the standard as set in the annual company objectives.
- You are eager to learn and flexible with regards to an evolving job content, and an early adopter when it comes to automation and digitalization.
- You combine a Bachelor degree with a solid working experience in a procurement role. Experience in the chemical industry is an asset.
- Good SAP skills are a requirement for this role. MS Office also holds very little secrets for you.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English and have good knowledge of French.
- You work autonomously, have strong problem solving skills, are stress resistant and act as a true team player.
We offer you a stimulating job in a growing and financially sound company. You will be working in an international dynamic environment with high quality and safety standards. You will join a team that strives for results and which values independent thinking and teamwork.
At Arteco, we believe people are key to our success, and we support them by giving opportunities for personal development and growth. We offer a competitive salary package, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, a large vacation entitlement, the possibility to work from home on a regular basis…
Send your resume and motivational letter to career[at]arteco-coolants.com. We are really looking forward to meeting you.
No agencies at this stage please.