We are looking for a Technology Incubator Manager.
- Detecting new coolant opportunities around the world, in close collaboration with the Business Incubator Manager;
- Assessing business potential and technical feasibility; research value chain, competitive environment and more;
- Incubating the new opportunities you discovered from ideation to market-tested solutions creation;
- Developing prototypes and carrying out required experiments and investigations;
- Building in-depth understanding of technologies, new markets and the competitive landscape;
- Coaching internal teams on their journey from transforming an idea into business. As their sparring partner you inspire them, guide them and ensure that projects are being pushed forward;
- Supporting internal teams in defining new markets and customers, designing value proposition and business model, building prototypes, generating market feedback, defining market scope and preparing their pitches;
- Cultivating an open mindset and spreading the methodology of the Incubator team within Arteco;
- Sharing knowledge and communicating with different departments. Generate evidence that validates or invalidates your idea by conducting experiments together with the internal teams.
Do you match the following profile?
Masters or Engineering degree with a 5 to 10 year backpack of experience
Strong scientific insight;
In-depth knowledge about incubation, business economics and a talent to quickly grasp new topics;
Proven track record of entrepreneurial experience displayed business initiative or business development project;
You proactively seek as well as act upon business opportunities in unknown terrain and make necessary decisions even when information is not fully available;
A passion for building up new things paired with a hands-on mentality and analytical skills;
Creative and out-of-the-box thinking;
Leadership competencies and presentation skills – able to create an impact within Arteco;
Willingness to travel.
We offer you a challenging role in a growing and financially sound company. You will be working in an international environment with high quality and safety standards. You will join a dynamic team who values independent thinking and teamwork.
At Arteco, we believe people are key to our success, and we support them by giving opportunities for personal development and growth. We offer a competitive salary package, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, a large vacation entitlement…
Let’s discuss! Apply now by sending your resume with cover letter in English.
We are really looking forward to meeting you!