Freecor® HDC is a phosphate-free ethylene glycol coolant.
Freecor® HDC, mixed with the appropriate amount of water, is used as a cooling and heat transfer fluid in combustion engines, and in particular for heavy duty applications (on-road and off-road).
The coolant is suitable for gasoline-, diesel- and natural gas-powered automotive and industrial engines.
- Base fluid: MEG
- Technology: low silicate technology in combination with nitrite and molybdate
Key approvals, standards and specifications:
- Meets ASTM D6210 for heady duty engines
- Meets ASTM D3306 for automobile and light duty service
- Meets ASTM D4985 for low silicate coolants for heavy duty engines
- Meets TMC RP329 for nitrite-containing coolants