We are looking for a Development Chemist, reporting directly to the Technology Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for worldwide product line management activities for our products; for as well the additive package development as for product development in relation to coolants, heat transfer fluids and hot test or running in fluids.
- Developing product formulations that meet market global, regional and/or key OEM requirements in alignment with the business plan.
- Participating in the support of the Company's worldwide coolants marketing and manufacturing activities to enabling identification of future product needs and supplier intelligence.
- Developing long-term technical relationships with industry driver partners.
- Using acquired skills in providing guidance and coaching to supervised technicians and other support personnel.
- Promote and maintain the Company's values (e.g. quality procedures ISO/TS16949, QS 9000, ISO 9001, …).
The position is based in our Ghent office.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with cover letter in English.