As Senior Development Technologist, you manage developments for our product portfolio. You are responsible for additive package development as well as for product development in relation to coolants, heat transfer fluids and hot-test or running-in fluids. In addition to research and development, you will also have OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and supplier contacts in support of the product range and upcoming product introductions. You work at the heart of Arteco’s global technology center and report directly to the global R&D Manager.
- You develop product formulations that meet market global, regional and/or key OEM requirements in alignment with the business plan. For the introduction of new technologies, you support the Sales team and act as principal technologist towards the customer.
- You develop long-term technical relationships with industry driver and academic partners and can play an active role in joint projects.
- You take the lead in the coordination of the testing programs and use your acquired skills to provide guidance and coaching to lab technicians and other colleagues.
- On an ad hoc basis, you are involved as technology expert in manufacturing, marketing and sales activities.
- You will monitor closely relevant new developments and trends in the external world for your projects (patent research, literature, exhibitions…).
- You lead applied research programs in relevant chemical technology domains, such as additive, and create relevant IP proposals.
- You act as an ambassador for the Arteco values, Code of Conduct and policies.
- You hold a Master or PhD degree in Chemistry or have mastered a similar profile through experience (e.g. developing chemical formulations and/or studied the effects of additives).
- Preferably you have 5 to 10 years of relevant experience, such as stabilization of additives in aqueous environments.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken). Knowledge of Dutch will have an added value in the interactions with the lab.
- You have strong and in-depth scientific knowledge and good technical insights.
- Your creative and analytical skills will lead to success in this position.
- You are based in Belgium or one of the neighboring countries. Your work location will be in our headquarters in Sint-Denijs-Westrem.
We offer you a challenging role in a growing and financially sound company. You will be working in an international environment with high quality and safety standards. You will join a dynamic team who values independent thinking and teamwork.
At Arteco, we believe people are key to our success, and we support them by giving opportunities for personal development and growth. We offer a competitive salary package, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, a large vacation entitlement, the possibility to work from home 1 day per week…
For this position we are working exclusively with our recruitment partner Ausy. Please send your resume and motivational letter to Nathalie Thienpont from Ausy.
We are really looking forward to meeting you.