As Senior Development Chemist, you manage the developments for our product portfolio. You are responsible for the additive package development as well as for product development in relation to coolants, heat transfer fluids and hot-test or running-in fluids. In addition to research and development, you will also have OEM and supplier contacts in support of the product range and upcoming product introductions.
- You develop product formulations that meet market global, regional and/or key OEM requirements in alignment with the business plan.
- You participate in the support of the Company's worldwide coolants marketing and manufacturing activities to enable identification of future product needs and supplier intelligence.
- You develop long-term technical relationships with industry driver partners.
- You use your acquired skills to provide guidance and coaching to lab technicians and other colleagues. At a later stage, you give presentations and provide trainings.
- You act as an ambassador for the Arteco values, Code of Conduct and policies.
- You hold a Master or PhD degree in Chemistry.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in stabilization of metals (preferably with experience with silicate, calcium or other typical metals) in aqueous environment.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken). Knowledge of Dutch and German and presentation skills are assets for customer contacts.
- Collaborating with other research team members, our sales teams and industry partners is your second nature.
- You have strong and in depth scientific knowledge and good technical insights.
- Your creative and analytical skills will lead to success in this position.
We offer you a challenging role in a growing and financially sound company. You will be working in an international environment with high quality and safety standards. You will join a dynamic team who values independent thinking and teamwork.
At Arteco, we believe people are key to our success, and we support them by giving opportunities for personal development and growth. We offer a competitive salary package, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, a large vacation entitlement, the possibility to work from home 1 day per week, …
For this position we are working exclusively with our recruitment partner Ausy. Please send your resume and motivational letter to Nathalie Thienpont from Ausy.
We are really looking forward to meeting you.