We are looking for a Development Chemist, reporting directly to the Technology Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for worldwide product line management activities for our products; for as well the additive package development as for product development in relation to coolants, heat transfer fluids and hot test or running in fluids.
- Developing product formulations that meet market global, regional and/or key OEM requirements in alignment with the business plan.
- Participating in the support of the Company's worldwide coolants marketing and manufacturing activities to enabling identification of future product needs and supplier intelligence.
- Developing long-term technical relationships with industry driver partners.
- Using acquired skills in providing guidance and coaching to supervised technicians and other support personnel.
- Promote and maintain the Company's values (e.g. quality procedures ISO/TS16949, QS 9000, ISO 9001, …).
The position is based in our Ghent office.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with cover letter in English or contact us on +32 9 293 72 14.