Why coolant sample analysis?
Our global coolant sample analysis service helps you to:
- Monitor coolant performance during the lifetime of your engine, vehicle or fleet
- Integrate additional parameters into your preventive maintenance program
- Understand the root cause of quality issues
- Verify the coolant integrity at any time
- Create new insights on products, efficiency or endurance
Prevent engine failures, downtime or replacement costs by regular coolant checks
Benefit from the Arteco expertise
Rely on Arteco's 25 years of experience and focus on coolants. Our experienced R&D team provides technical support from their state-of-the-art lab facility. Our global team of coolant experts have in-depth knowledge on:
- Automotive, heavy-duty, stationary or industrial applications
- Combustion, gas or electrical engines and fuel cell powered vehicles
- Coolant parameters such as freezing & boiling protection, metal corrosion protection, material compatibility, heat transfer efficiency, ...
- Possible impact of external factors on the overall coolant performance
- Analytical techniques for coolant formulations
Optimise your coolant performance using our expertise & knowledge
What services do we offer?
Our coolant analysis services worldwide consist of 3 packages, tailored to your specific needs:
Clear and comprehensive reporting
Each sample analysis request results into a comprehensive report: detailed results of all analysis performed, and an expert interpretation how this translates to an overall condition of the coolant ranging from green (your coolant is in good shape) to red (your coolant fails on some key metrics, action is needed).
- Bronze service level: gives you a general quality assessment of the coolant in use, and the dilution rate.
- Silver service level: provides a good insight on the coolant performance and general state of your engine/installation.
- Gold service level: resuls in a full interpretation of the coolant condition and your engine/system, for a right assessment for continued effective operations.
- The micropatch option offers a solid particle analysis (>8µm), including filtration, qualification and microscopic evaluation of deposits. You will get a full interpretation of the coolant and engine/installation conditions, it allows for root cause analysis of the undesirable deposit formation.
REQUEST A SAMPLE ANALYSIS