Zitrec® M is a heat transfer fluid based on monoethylene glycol that offers outstanding corrosion protection.
The use of virtually non-depleting inhibitors in Zitrec® M eliminates the need for costly and time-consuming system top-ups. These top-ups are required with traditional technology products to replenish the corrosion inhibitors in the system.
- Avoids frequent inhibitor top-ups
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Prolongs pump life
- Increases heat transfer efficiency
- Reduces glycol ageing
- Based on selective inhibitors (align with Zitrec L)
- Free from silicates, nitrites, phosphates, borates, amines, chromates and molybdates
Zitrec® M is compatible with most European hard tap waters, however it is advisable to use soft water for dilutions.