This engine coolant can be used in Internal Combustion Engines, Hybrid and Battery Electric Vehicles.
During extensive fleet testing, the synergistic combination of mono- and di-carboxylates present in this coolant, have proven to provide protection for in excess of 650,000 km (approx. 8,000 hours) in HGV and bus applications, 250,000 km (approx. 2,000 hours) for cars or 32,000 hours (or 6 years) for stationary engines.
The inhibitor package of Havoline® XLC offers excellent cavitation protection, even without the inclusion of nitrite or nitrite-based supplemental coolant additives.
Advantages of Havoline® XLC
- Increased heat transfer efficiency
- Extended life of the coolant
- Superior high temperature aluminium protection
- Water pump life extension of 50%
- Excellent cavitation protection
- High temperature oxidation stability
- Proven compatibility with elastomers and plastics
- Reduced cooling system scale and deposit formation
- Less product disposal (long life coolant)
- Environmentally friendly inhibitors
- MEG-based superconcentrate available: Havoline® XLB (treat rate 25%)
- Water-based superconcentrate available: Havoline®XLI
Havoline® XLC has obtained approvals from (non-exhaustive list):
- Jaguar Land Rover
For the complete overview and details, please consult Arteco's Product Finder.