As Area Sales Manager you drive business growth through effective account management and strategic sales initiatives. You develop and manage strong long-term relationships with various customers, understanding their needs and technical challenges, and providing solutions that align with their goals. You will report directly to the Business Manager.
- You build strong customer relationships with OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers), key- and global accounts, and aftermarket customers in the DACH region.
- You drive and achieve profitable sales by both increasing sales with existing customers and developing new business.
- You present the Arteco product range to new and existing customers, coordinating product approval programs in close collaboration with our Technology team. You will work according to the APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) method, ensuring compliance with IATF standards.
- You are responsible for contract negotiations with customer purchase departments.
- You stay abreast of industry trends and competitor activities.
- You play a key role in quarterly forecasting and yearly budgeting process.
- In close cooperation with different internal departments such as Product Management, Production, R&D, Quality, Purchasing and Customer Service, you go the extra mile for the customer.
- You have an engineering degree with a keen interest in understanding cooling systems.
- You have several years of B2B sales experience within the automotive industry (OEMs).
- You have a strong commercial background with a comprehensive understanding of various customer aspects, such as pricing, product technology, logistics, and quality.
- You combine technical expertise with customer-focused communication skills to guide and support successful sales of our products.
- You have strong project management skills.
- You communicate fluently in both German and English (spoken and written).
- You are based in Germany and willing to travel frequently.
- We offer you a challenging role in a growing and financially sound company.
- You will be working in an international environment with high quality and safety standards.
- You will join a team that strives for results, has a positive can-do mentality and likes to add a touch of fun.
- We offer a competitive salary package with benefits.
At Arteco, we firmly believe people are key to our success, and we are committed to empowering them to grow personally and professionally.
Do not hesitate and send your resume and motivational letter to career[@]arteco-coolants.com.
We are genuinely excited and eagerly await the opportunity to meet you.