Reporting to the Technical Support Engineer, you will join the Technology Department. In this newly created role, you will support the Technology Department in their administrative processes and enter data into the different IT platforms that the department uses.
- Your main responsibility is the data entry into OTIS (Overview of Technical Information and Specifications), the database of the Technology department. After drafting new information sheets or adapting existing sheets in the system, you will need to obtain approval for release.
- On a regular basis or upon request, you will provide data reports from OTIS to your internal customers.
- You will act as a gatekeeper for the OTIS system, managing user access and providing daily support to end users.
- You will also be the admin user of our LIMS system, a Laboratory Information Management System: from sample entry at the arrival of samples, to execution of the validation process and providing training to new staff members.
- As part of your administrator role, you will control and adapt the blank forms that the Technology department uses, to support our activities and processes.
- You will work closely with internal customers within the Technology department, Product Developers, Product Management and Operations, providing the right documentation in time and ensuring proper archiving.
You hold a bachelor degree in chemistry (or have a strong understanding of chemistry) or in administration. You have an excellent eye for detail and strong organizational skills. Following processes and established procedures is your natural way of working. You love working together with coworkers from different departments, understanding their needs and providing them a good service. You are a clear communicator both written and orally in Dutch and English.
We offer you a growing and financially sound company. You will have the opportunity to work in an international environment with high quality and safety standards. You will join a dynamic team who values independent thinking and team work. At Arteco, we believe people are key to our success, and we support them by assuring opportunities for personal development and growth. We offer a competitive salary package, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers,… and a beautiful, modern working environment in our brand new offices in Sint-Denijs-Westrem.
Sounds good? Apply today by sending us your resume with cover letter.
We are looking forward to meeting you!